Are You Ready to Spice Up the Salsa World?
Calling all RESTAURANTS, FOOD TRUCKS, and VENDORS we’re thrilled to extend an invitation for you to showcase your delicious salsas at our upcoming Taste of the Trail during SalsaFest 2023! Register via Eventbrite.
- When: Friday, September 22, 2023
- Where: City Hall Lawn, 717 W Main Street, Safford, AZ 85546
- Booth Setup: 12:00 – 4:30 pm
- Event Timing: 5:00 pm until the salsa is all gone!
- Prize Reveal: Saturday, September 23, 8:00 pm on the main stage
Our team will swing by your booth before 5:00 pm on Friday, September 22nd for sample collection.
- Registration: Please Register via Eventbrite
- Fees: You must be a Chamber Member to participate. Contact Vance Bryce at email@example.com to become a member of the Graham County Chamber of Commerce.
- Quantity: Prepare 300, 2 oz food containers (5 gallons) per salsa variety. There is no limit to the number of salsas you can enter to win.
Salsa Categories & Prizes:
- Best Overall Salsa: $1000
- Best Green Salsa: $500
- Best Red Salsa: $500
Special Sponsor Reception:
If you opt to donate your salsa, we’d love to host you at a special reception catered by Isabelle’s South of the Border, as well as some surprise sponsor perks.
- Date: Thursday, September 21
- Time: 5 – 8 pm
- Venue: Venue on Main Street, 430 W Main Street, Safford, AZ 85546
Payment & Volunteer Support:
- To sell us your salsa, email a quote to Vance Bryce at firstname.lastname@example.org, and he’ll confirm the purchase order.
- If you need our staff to help distributing, let us know how many volunteers you’ll require.
We can’t wait to add your salsas to this year’s flavor-packed festival!